As we get older, our hair is more prone to hair loss, and it affects the volume and thickness of it. Many factors affect the vitality of hair. It is usually linked with poor diet, stress, and hereditary.
Having thin hair can affect people’s mental wellness as well as self-esteem. That’s why people can use several treatments and DIY remedies to boost and nourish hair and strength.
In this post, we look at the major causes of thinning hair. Later, we will offer some treatments and home remedies available to solve the thinning of hair.
What Causes Thinning of Hair?
There are various reasons why we experience thinning of hair. Below are some lists that might cause thinning of hair:
- Androgenetic Alopecia
It is usually referred to as male or female pattern baldness. This type of hair problem is caused by hereditary. It means that if your ancestors are bald, there’s a high chance that you might end the same results.
There are many possible Medical Treatments for Androgenic Alopecia. Thanks to the latest technology today, we can choose different varieties in the market.
- Poor Diet
The next cause of thinning hair is by having a poor and unhealthy diet. If you smoke and drink excessive liquors, it affects the growth and quality of your hair.
As such, it will become thin, and it will start to lose gradually.
- Stress and Lack of Exercise
If you always experience stress every day, it can lead to thinning of hair. That’s because blood is not flowing through your hair follicles.
4 Treatment You Can do to Improve Your Hair Quality
Here are the top four things you can do to reduce the early signs of thinning of hair.
- Take Minoxidil to Reduce Thinning of Hair Purchase a Minoxidil from over-the-counter. Gently apply for these medicines directly to your hair scalp. You need to use it continuously for one straight year to see the results.
- Consider Home Remedies to Improve Your Hair Quality If you have a tight budget, consider using home remedy products to improve your hair quality.
- Eat Healthy Foods. Diet plays a vital role in maintaining strong hair. You need to eat foods that are rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. These are vital to keeping your hair healthy.
- Eat Foods Rich in Vitamin D. You need to eat foods rich in vitamin d because it improves merely your thinning hair.
- Perform Some Exercise to Release Toxins Inside Your Body Having a regular daily exercise helps you to improve the quality of your hair. That’s because you’re releasing harmful toxins inside your body, which affects the quality of your hair.
- Consider Advanced Hair Transplantation If you want a long term solution for hair loss and thinning hair, you can use a hair transplant method. The hair transplant procedure is simple; they will transfer your healthy hair from the head of the head to the bald area. Once thriving, it will start to grow like natural hair.
Thinning and losing of hair is normal, especially if we are already old. However, we can somehow slow down hair loss. Thanks to the continuous improvement of technologies, we can save any hair loss.